April 2013, from Project SAVE Director Janice Walker: My thanks to everyone for their wonderful help with the shipment to El Salvador last Saturday. We so appreciate each of you and all the hard work! Many hands went into helping...from gathering supplies... to packing boxes, inventorying, sorting, loading, etc!!! I am so grateful and I pray this will be a blessing to King's Castle in El Salvador.
A special thank you to Joe Hughes for working to raise the funds to ship the container and for driving from Washington to be with us on loading day. Also, thanks Joe for the delicious lunch you provided for us. (Please make time to watch Joe's video of our hard work that day for his sponsoring church, All Saints, in Seattle.)
Our next shipment will be to Belize and Bob Trausch is raising the funds for this one. The shipment is to arrive in Guatamala and will be trucked into Belize for distribution. Bob is requesting some items we simply do not have, so I have sent an email that many of you may have received. Large pots and pans & cooking utensils are needed for a feeding program that services 32 school kids and they also need a 4 burner stove, which he will convert to propane. Should any of you have access to such items, please let me know! Thanks and may God richly bless each of you for all the help you give to Project SAVE!
- Recent News
- Balikbayan Boxes
- Nor-Cal Bus Arrives in El Salvador
- Supplies save lives in Nigeria
- Samuel's new wheelchair
- Zest4Kidz helps Ugandan children
- A swingset brings joy to children in the Dominican Republic
- The wheelchair that changed a family's life
- The tumor weighed 46 pounds...
- The story behind Upon This Rock Medical Center
- El Salvador orphanage gets a van!
- Leapingstone ... more
- MMI brings supplies to tribe
- 100th shipment heads to Liberia
- An update from Ngandu
- Good Samaritan's Clinic ... more
- Joy as the container arrives
- Philippines shipment largest so far
- Cupboard was bare ... more
- Sewing machines send message of love and support
- Supplies headed to Kurdistan
- Dr. Glenn Geelhoed in Chico
- Loading for our shipment to El Salvador
- Toys arrive in Haiti ... more
- Clinic in Nigeria gets help from Project S.A.V.E.
- Laproscopic supplies Ecuador ... more
- 42 Wells ... more
- Surgical outreach helps hundreds
- A shipment arrives in Sierra Leone
- A lesson in patience and perseverance
- Overwhelmed with joy and amazement
- Ngandu, and another miracle
- American Samoa says "thank you!"
- Dr. Marath in Kurdistan
- Dos de Mayo Peruvian Mission
- Maria's fight for life
- Band of Brothers
- Another shipment heads to Belize
- Christmas comes in January
- Tboli supplies arrive!
- The container arrives in Sudan ... more
- Togo and Burkhina Faso
- Update from Nairobi
- Food and supplies reach Ethiopia
- My heart just sank, and then ...
- A letter of thanks from BBH
- Holding back tears...
- Tanzania shipment includes well supplies...
- Kudjip Nazarene Hospital
- Nurse Vicky Graham Mission
- SAVE supplies save life in Zambia
- Blood Source continues to give and give
- Story Archive >
- Recent News
- Recent News